Florida’s Mid-Sized Cities with Highest Rates of Violent Crimes & Property Crimes
Florida is among the top five states for population growth, and many new residents may not realize the average amount of violent crime that occurs in their community.
Below is a list of the top 10 most dangerous cities in Florida. Ranking methodology is based on the most recent FBI statistics for violent crime rates and property crime rates among Florida’s cities with more than 5,000 residents but less than 100,000 residents in the city’s official incorporated area.
10. Lake Worth – (Located in Palm Beach County, FL)
9. Belle Glade – (Located in Palm Beach County, FL)
8. Panama City Beach – (Located in Bay County, FL)
7. Daytona Beach – (Located in Volusia County, FL)
6. Miami Beach – (Located in Miami-Dade County, FL)
5. Lake Park – (Located in Palm Beach County, FL)
4. Lake City – (Located in Columbia County, FL)
3. Opa-Locka – (Located in Miami-Dade County, FL)
2. Cocoa – (Located in Brevard County, FL)
1. Florida City – (Miami-Dade County, FL)
RELATED: The Scariest Places in Florida