Florida’s Mid-Sized Cities with Highest Rates of Violent Crimes and Property Crimes
Florida is among the top five states for population growth, and many new residents may not realize the average amount of violent crime that occurs in their community.
*Ranking methodology is based on the recent FBI statistics for violent crime rates and property crime rates among Florida’s cities with more than 5,000 residents but less than 100,000 residents in the city’s official incorporated area.
Below is a list of the top 10 most dangerous cities in Florida:
10. Lake Worth – (Located in Palm Beach County, FL)
9. Belle Glade – (Located in Palm Beach County, FL)
8. Panama City Beach – (Located in Bay County, FL)
7. Daytona Beach – (Located in Volusia County, FL)
6. Miami Beach – (Located in Miami-Dade County, FL)
5. Lake Park – (Located in Palm Beach County, FL)
4. Lake City – (Located in Columbia County, FL)
3. Opa-Locka – (Located in Miami – Dade County, FL)
2. Cocoa – (Located in Brevard County, FL)
1. Florida City – (Located in Miami – Dade County, FL)
RELATED: The Scariest Places in Florida