ORLANDO, FLORIDA – Walt Disney World Resort is re-opening parts of Disney Springs resorts, and visitors will notice new safety measures in place to protect from COVID-19.
Disney opened several stores in Disney Springs earlier this week, and is planning to open the several other establishments on May 27, 2020, including: World of Disney, D-Luxe Burger (mobile order) and the Marketplace Co-Op. Disney has implemented new safety measures based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Changes that shoppers and visitors will notice when they enter Disney World’s property will include:
- Limited parking and reduced entrances.
- Temperature screenings prior to entry.
- Face coverings required for Guests over three years of age.
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers.
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas.
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas.
Walt Disney Stores and Restaurants Now Open:
Below is a list of stores and restaurants open at Disney World’s Disney Springs shopping district: