Tag: moving h-2a to united states department of agriculture act

Greg Steube: Time to Move H-2A Visas From Labor Department to USDA

According to the website of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the “H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs.”